The Finance Specialists will take the stress out of obtaining finance, allowing you to concentrate on your business.
- Understanding your specific franchise model (how it works, what works well, what doesn’t work well and what makes it profitable).
- Assistance in accessing equity from the business being purchased, whether it’s a start-up or existing site.
Developing template business plans and projections that can be used:
- To support franchisee loan applications.
- By franchisees and franchisor support staff for ongoing management of business performance and budgeting.
- Gaining and maintaining finance accreditations with lenders.
We can also:
- Participate in your recruitment process and swiftly advise potential franchisees of their borrowing capacity.
- Become your point of contact with bankers, relieving you of the stress of dealing with representatives who don’t understand your system or share our experience.
- Become a trusted and respected advisor to your franchisees.
- Leverage our trusted reputation with the banks to your advantage.
The Finance Specialists provide expert advice on the purchasing of a franchise to clients Australia-wide. We find that a solid foundation of understanding, honesty and trust is essential to navigating the banks’ lending processes and achieving your goals.
We are deeply involved in:
- Getting to know you, and understanding the level of cash and equity available to purchase your chosen franchise.
Educating you on:
- The process new business owners must follow to ensure a successful start-up.
- The potential cash flow required for the business.
- Introducing you to other industry professionals as required.
Assisting you with:
- The preparation of management plans and projections.
- Negotiations for the purchase of the business/franchise.
- The preparation of bank finance applications.
- Selecting the most suitable finance package from our panel of lenders.
- Throughout the loan approval and settlement process to opening day.
- Negotiating with the banks.
- Working with solicitors, accountants, financial planners and business brokers.